• if you stare into the sun
    • Horny
    • Horny horny
    • kiwi as a new mod
    • Mike
    • Nudetaynes butt hole
  3. 3. who wins

8 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

For those of you that might live in Cleveland, what's the weather gonna be like tomorrow night for the game?

Slowly having a cold front come thru. Likely no rain and 60 degree weather. 

In other words perfect football weather. Cleveland rules the fall again. Suck it haters. 

Takes off weather hat and puts on football hat. Oh **** what about our defense?  

Hey looks like perfect football weather 😃

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I think we’re just better than Pittsburgh, especially without Watt. Brissett and Trubisky are pretty even.

We *should* win this one, but it will be ugly

Well, we should have won vs. the Jets, but we saw how that went.

As long as Woods is our DC, I won't ever be that confident that we'll beat any team.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m off tomorrow so I can stay up late like a big boy, but I have a feeling I’m gonna just wish I’d have gone to bed early.

The last time I remember being genuinely happy on a Thursday Night game was back when Brian Hoyer and company embarrassed the Bengals on TNF and I went to a sports bar with a bunch of my coworker Bengals fan friends and a single Browns fan. We sat back eating wings in blissful silence while Prime Time Andy Dalton imploded and the game was over by halftime. Win/Win.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The last time I remember being genuinely happy on a Thursday Night game was back when Brian Hoyer and company embarrassed the Bengals on TNF and I went to a sports bar with a bunch of my coworker Bengals fan friends and a single Browns fan. We sat back eating wings in blissful silence while Prime Time Andy Dalton imploded and the game was over by halftime. Win/Win.

My buddy/former coworker who’s a Bengals season ticket holder took me to that game.

One of us had a splendid evening lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

Well, we should have won vs. the Jets, but we saw how that went.

As long as Woods is our DC, I won't ever be that confident that we'll beat any team.

I'll take Woods over Preifer.......Woods defenses play well for the first 3 and 1/2 quarters and then fall apart in the 4th on 2 or 3 big plays, that seem like communication issues. Preifer, I hold my breath everytime we have to Kick Off, Punt, Kick a FG, return a punt, take a kickoff back, or recover and onsides kick.....

Woods issues are fixable....Preifer is not....he's just not a good ST coach.

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Slowly having a cold front come thru. Likely no rain and 60 degree weather. 

In other words perfect football weather. Cleveland rules the fall again. Suck it haters. 

Takes off weather hat and puts on football hat. Oh **** what about our defense?  

Hey looks like perfect football weather 😃

I'm reading 20 MPH winds though. May not matter much between the 20s since both teams want to run the ball anyways and don't throw deep. But I could see it really affecting the kicking game.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I'll take Woods over Preifer.......Woods defenses play well for the first 3 and 1/2 quarters and then fall apart in the 4th on 2 or 3 big plays, that seem like communication issues. Preifer, I hold my breath everytime we have to Kick Off, Punt, Kick a FG, return a punt, take a kickoff back, or recover and onsides kick.....

Woods issues are fixable....Preifer is not....he's just not a good ST coach.

The frustrating thing about woods is the issues are the same as last year.  We thought they were fixed, but here we are again…

It’s like he needs a cattle prod up his arse to blitz more than once a game.

Our ST haven’t been filled with a lot of talented guys the last few years, so there’s that, but I’ve yet to see him do anything creative, get more production than the individual parts would indicate, really anything at all. He was perhaps useful user 1 due to his experience, but both Woods and Stefanski have some games under their belt, there’s no reason at all to keep him.

Woods has at least had some good mixed in with bad.

• Like 1