the scores for the S2 test

98% Bryce Young 

18% for Stroud                                               

93% Will Levis                                              

79% Anthony Richardson                               

46% Hendon Hooker

Edited by 615finest

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The Stroud test score is probably the first truly worrisome thing for me. It’s like Vince Young and the Wonderlic score. A below average score probably wouldn’t mean that much to me, but to score notably terribly is tough at the QB spot.

Has his score been released? I haven't seen if it has. 

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You mean the only sack he allowed the entire season?

Paris to me just isn't a head and shoulders "BEST OT" in the class. No prospect should be treated as finished. 
I see lunging from him. I think he could get beat on the edge as of now by a speed rush and get caught leaning too much. 

Not great enough to say I'm picking him no matter what if I stay at #11. It would be a discussion. 

3 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Has his score been released? I haven't seen if it has. 

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

the scores for the S2 test

98% Bryce Young 

18% for Stroud                                               

93% Will Levis                                              

79% Anthony Richardson                               

46% Hendon Hooker

Scored in the 18 percentile. Here’s a quote from an executive…“The S2 people will say, ‘Hey, guys that graded high on this test don’t always play well,’ but we’ve never had somebody grade low and play well.’”

So it is just a bit eyebrow raising.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The Stroud test score is probably the first truly worrisome thing for me. It’s like Vince Young and the Wonderlic score. A below average score probably wouldn’t mean that much to me, but to score notably terribly is tough at the QB spot.

I'm scared his ceiling is Marcus maybe 2016. Not bad. But not great either. 
Wouldn't want to trade up for that. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Scored in the 18 percentile. Here’s a quote from an executive…“The S2 people will say, ‘Hey, guys that graded high on this test don’t always play well,’ but we’ve never had somebody grade low and play well.’”

That would match my concern of not being able to throw outside of that first read. Unless he just is a master of knowing where to go pre-snap. I rarely see him look beyond that first player. And is slow to pull the trigger on anyone off schedule. 

They had people sooooo wide open and he had so much time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm scared his ceiling is Marcus maybe 2016. Not bad. But not great either. 
Wouldn't want to trade up for that. 

Yea.. I think I’m staying on the Richardson train but I’d still be excited with stroud because he’s something new lol

• Like 1

“According to S2, the 30-to-45 minute exercise is conducted on what The Athletic’s Matt Barrows in February described as a “specially designed gaming laptop and response pad that can record reactions in two milliseconds.” It measures how players process and make split-second decisions. “Anticipating, reading, reacting and adapting to the game are measurable skills,” the website offers.”

49 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Agreed there. I have no idea why the "NEW" underline started with your post and not the actual scores haha. But definitely concerning having a score that low.