Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

Just now, KingTitan said:

VY didn't study. Didn't attend meetings. Didn't work hard. All this from Vince's mouth. 

Fisher being hard on him or not liking him had nothing to do with his success in the league or lack there of.

The mofo threw 9 TDs and 17 INTs his second year.
Threw 12 TDs and 13 INTs and somehow won rookie of the year. lol Talk about NFL has changed. 
He was on a great team that carried him, while he made some highlight plays with his legs that year.

LOL

Don't get me started on "The Longhorn." While peopled loved him, I couldn't wait to see him gone.  :)  I'm sure the vets around here recall that vividly. lol

Yea I know, I heard the interview that’s why I said he was mentally weak, spoiled & coddled. He did it to himself 

The idea that Fisher is at fault for VY after watching during McNair's a football life how hard he worked to keep McNair motivated/mentally focused/etc is something I don't give much credit to.

It's already hard to buy considering how much of a players coach Fisher is/was known to be, but it's especially dubious after that information about how he worked with McNair came out.

Don't think there's any reason to put much blame on Fisher, if any at all, for VY's train wreck of a career.

• Like 1

If the HC never want you to begin with, was forced to draft you by the owner, didn’t even want to play him, but guess what the owner made fisher play him, & fisher never gave young any type of weapons nor put him in a offense that played to his strengths. Yes we know VY was mentally weak & a spoiled athlete use to getting his way but to make it seem like fisher some Saint & was a good coach to him….. yea sure. The man went & got Norm chow as a OC put him in a prostyle offense, let Drew Bennett walk in FA & replaced him with a washed Eric Moulds; Young 2nd yr 😮‍💨😩 & a north south RB that couldn’t play in space in lendale. Yea fisher was a players coach everyone loved even in St. Louis & couldn’t win sh!t with all that talent… Mighty  funny Young look like a different QB under Dinger, but y’all win continue  on #iamtheblacksheep

Edited by TitanRedd

57 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Did someone try to take a victory lap on Will Levis, as if he was a future HOFer, after 8 quarters?

lmfao

If you’re talking about me subliminally, no I simply gave an opinion of what I seen so far out of him. My stance so far on him been pretty accurate as I said from the beginning when I did my player comp on him. I just feel that he won’t reach his potential under vrabel 

Honest talk about Caleb Williams.

Why do you love him as a prospect? 

You being, anyone.

I do feel like I might be the only one on this forum that really doesn't like him at all.  Wondering am I alone?

I also think if people hate Levis' mechanics, then you should really dislike Williams. Everything is a scramble drill for him, even when there is no need. He is great on the move and throwing, but his arm isn't that strong to me to be able to pull off half of those throws in the NFL. 

I'd really love to see the breakdown of him throwing from the pocket vs. on the run. 

Against Oregon, I'd say Nix is the #1 pick if you didn't tell me who was who.  And I'm not really high on Nix. 

I've never been on a tank for a player bandwagon, but man. I just don't see it with Williams. I see a good prospect, but worth wrecking a season or mortgaging a future for? I'm sorry I don't see it.

Convince me I'm wrong about Williams. I'd love to hear what people see, outside of the highlight scramble throws. 

5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Honest talk about Caleb Williams.

Why do you love him as a prospect? 

You being, anyone.

I do feel like I might be the only one on this forum that really doesn't like him at all.  Wondering am I alone?

I also think if people hate Levis' mechanics, then you should really dislike Williams. Everything is a scramble drill for him, even when there is no need. He is great on the move and throwing, but his arm isn't that strong to me to be able to pull off half of those throws in the NFL. 

I'd really love to see the breakdown of him throwing from the pocket vs. on the run. 

Against Oregon, I'd say Nix is the #1 pick if you didn't tell me who was who.  And I'm not really high on Nix. 

I've never been on a tank for a player bandwagon, but man. I just don't see it with Williams. I see a good prospect, but worth wrecking a season or mortgaging a future for? I'm sorry I don't see it.

Convince me I'm wrong about Williams. I'd love to hear what people see, outside of the highlight scramble throws. 

I was out on him when the story about him maybe wanting partial ownership of the team came out lol

He also does some other weird stuff that will make grown men in the NFL laugh at him most likely lol

As for his play, he has some highlights but I haven't watched him closely enough to know too much about him yet

I like Caleb as a college QB cuz he’s fun to watch. He reminds me of Kyler Murray tho, don’t really knw if that’s a good or bad thing tho lol.

Brock Bowers is moving further up my list the more Chig disappoints every game. I think Brock and MHJ are the top talents of the draft.

Caleb Williams is it but he’s definitely a boom bust prospect. So what am I’m trying to say, he has elite arm talent & his style of play is very similar to Pat Mahomes coming out of Texas tech, looks like a sandlot type of style. The reason he’s so hype is because his skillset & film is very similar to mahomes coming out of college, & we know this is a copycat league. Now why I feel he can really be a bust is because due to the style of play mahomes played, he fell in the draft because his style of play was foreign but he was blessed to have 1 of the greatest offensive minds draft him. He went to organization that had structure, talent, great teachers to learn from & a solid vet to sit & watch from.  Caleb won’t have that coming out & 9 out of 10 will be thrown into the fire with high expectations because everyone sees him as the next Pat Mahomes.
The way I see it for Caleb to reach his potential is for him to go into good organization that make him sit his 1st yr.