Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Did we hire someone in the scouting department that just likes to leak a ton more info than anyone else we've ever had working there or is this some kind of play by the Titans to purposefully get information out there to get certain trades or picks to go their way?

I'd say at least 80% of it is bc they want it out

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Morning of the draft and I’ve reached the point where I’ll be borderline heartbroken if Anthony Richardson falls to 11 and we pass on him.

My pipedream is Richardson or somehow Stroud falls to 11 or 8 range. We land them without giving up too much if anything. Then trade back into the back end if Zay is sitting there. Would be incredible night if that happens.

• 6 months later...
On 4/21/2023 at 9:41 AM, KingTitan said:

Don't think he will be a bust but won't meet the expectations of a high draft pick or someone that is worth trading multiple 1st for.

Dak is a good ceiling projection. Any given season he could lead the league in TDs, or be middle of the road. 

Feel free to edit this before it’s too late 😆🤣

Feel free to go through the archives and see where I said pump the brakes on Wentz when the world wanted him to be MVP. 

Go find where I was one that believe Watson's play was sustainable. 

Go back and find when the forum didn't think we'd draft Chris Johnson but I did and thought he'd be excellent. 

Go back and find me hate drafting Zach Brown and wanting Lavonte David. 

Go back and see me saying Jordy Nelson would be great in the NFL. 

Among countless other takes. 

Trying to be a jerk. 

And it's funny when our guys set a record. Hold on. Let's wait and see.  CJ does it and now he is hall of fame. If you dig more you will find that I said CJ was the only guy I'd trade up for. 

And saying a guy might not live up to draft expectations doesn't equal him being bad. 

It hasn't been a full season and we have no idea how CJ career will turn out. I'm sure many thought Andrew Luck would win 6 Superbowls. But here we are. 

Come back in about 15 years and try to look smart and dig up that post and point to it after he wins multiple Superbowls. 

You don't see me going back and quoting everyone that thought Levis wouldn't be able to complete a pass in the NFL. 

Damn man...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Feel free to go through the archives and see where I said pump the brakes on Wentz when the world wanted him to be MVP. 

Go find where I was one that believe Watson's play was sustainable. 

Go back and find when the forum didn't think we'd draft Chris Johnson but I did and thought he'd be excellent. 

Go back and find me hate drafting Zach Brown and wanting Lavonte David. 

Go back and see me saying Jordy Nelson would be great in the NFL. 

Among countless other takes. 

Trying to be a jerk. 

And it's funny when our guys set a record. Hold on. Let's wait and see.  CJ does it and now he is hall of fame. If you dig more you will find that I said CJ was the only guy I'd trade up for. 

And saying a guy might not live up to draft expectations doesn't equal him being bad. 

It hasn't been a full season and we have no idea how CJ career will turn out. I'm sure many thought Andrew Luck would win 6 Superbowls. But here we are. 

Come back in about 15 years and try to look smart and dig up that post and point to it after he wins multiple Superbowls. 

You don't see me going back and quoting everyone that thought Levis wouldn't be able to complete a pass in the NFL. 

Damn man...

It’s not that serious & feel free to join ever last person on the planet that has a issue with me yall overly sensitive as hell, the only reason I ran across the damn post was because I was looking for a post on @deeluxx3 bout Ryan Tanniehill & ran across that it was funny after stroud threw 5 TD’s today. Jesus Christ thanks for entire story glad you feel how you feel, & I’ll make it easy for everyone who agrees with you simply put me on block there you have it. Merry Christmas happy new yr titan up