Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

32 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Honestly Henry  isn’t the problem, it’s been play calling when art was here we were more than capable of being a contender with the pieces we had, the problem was 1 yr we had no pass rush on defense the AFC championship yr, & Tannehill just couldn’t get us over the hump the past 2 yrs post season loses. If our defense is getting to the QB & our secondary improves our offensive philosophy isn’t the issue now that downing is gone. Tim will use the pass to setup the run more than stubbornly run it run it run it.

That’s more of what I meant. Because we have Henry and he’s so good we constantly run him hoping he can break a big one instead of trying to losing up the defense with passing. We rely on him too much and when he’s taken away our offense falls apart.

15 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Stroud just seems like a true field general to me. A guy that’s in total control of the game and LOS, something we don’t have and need.

reading about how big 10 defensive coordinators said if he knew what coverage they were in it was over....yeah, i'm good with that lol

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

yikes. Talk about an overdraft. Daniel Jeremiah just mocked him to us too

Zay is the guy I love the most. He is my #! WR. Ideally love to trade back a spot or two. but I think i said while ago, any draft with Zay Flowers as a Titan is a win for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Zay is the guy I love the most. He is my #! WR. Ideally love to trade back a spot or two. but I think i said while ago, any draft with Zay Flowers as a Titan is a win for me. 

He’s an exciting talent. If he ends up being the #1 receiver we don’t have and traded away for peanuts, then nobody will care if he is an “overdraft”

• Like 1

Two  things about WRs

A) All I know about Zay Flowers is Steve Smith loves him and Patrick Mahomes personally wanted to workout with him fwiw.

B) I really like JSN but I don’t love him like so many Titans fans do. I’ve tried all draft season to fall in love with him as a prospect and I just haven’t. And I’m honestly not sure why that’s the case for me.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1