Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

3 hours ago, Kookie23 said:

All depends if Vrabel/coaching staff is willing and or capable of developing a QB.  We don't exactly have a deep history of doing that here, unfortunately.  Hard to imagine any name succeeding. 

We shall see. I can't wait to see what we end up doing. 

But I've concluded that if we have a coaching staff that prohibits us from drafting a QB because of the fear about ruining them, then we have the wrong staff and they shouldn't be here anyway.

• Like 2

I don’t think we’ll be able to develop a QB until Henry is gone cuz he’s the main focus of our offense. The qb is just there for 3rd and long and to do play action every now and then. Until we actually put the offense in the qb hands I don’t think we’ll ever develop one properly 

Just now, 615finest said:

Where’s the guy when we need him lol. I’m sure everything is tight lipped right now tho 

I've received a few viewpoints and opinions but nothing solid, to avoid being accused of "throwing things against the wall. " lol

But yeah, it's as unpredictable as ever. It could literally go anywhere, including trading out of the 1st completely. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I've received a few viewpoints and opinions but nothing solid, to avoid being accused of "throwing things against the wall. " lol

But yeah, it's as unpredictable as ever. It could literally go anywhere, including trading out of the 1st completely. 

PM ya boy dee these goodies!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

You can pm me all the viewpoints and opinions.. I neeeeed it loldave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 615finest said:

You can pm me all the viewpoints and opinions.. I neeeeed it loldave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

27 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I too would like some cra... viewpoints

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Ah man, don’t let that clown influence you negatively. Just post what you got. The real ones take it for what it is. We appreciate you, KT. 😘

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I hope you don’t let the thread end just because of one poster. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Mane if you don’t spill da beans F dude we want da tea from da fraud 😩😆💪🏽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

I don’t think we’ll be able to develop a QB until Henry is gone cuz he’s the main focus of our offense. The qb is just there for 3rd and long and to do play action every now and then. Until we actually put the offense in the qb hands I don’t think we’ll ever develop one properly 

Honestly Henry  isn’t the problem, it’s been play calling when art was here we were more than capable of being a contender with the pieces we had, the problem was 1 yr we had no pass rush on defense the AFC championship yr, & Tannehill just couldn’t get us over the hump the past 2 yrs post season loses. If our defense is getting to the QB & our secondary improves our offensive philosophy isn’t the issue now that downing is gone. Tim will use the pass to setup the run more than stubbornly run it run it run it.