Week 3 Thread: Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) "at" Washington Commanders (1-1) - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

He sucked when he was in his prime. He’s the single most overrated head coach in NFL history. Jay Gruden is a better coach and I don’t even think it’s debatable. Had Cam Newton never fallen into their laps Rivera’s career would’ve ended 7 years ago. Instead our idiot owner let him help name the team. 

You know what

i completely agree 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

We've lost this same game to the Eagles for 20 years.  You can blame Rivera all you want but there's been only one constant here for 20 years. Until there's a change at the top what is the point of another new coach?

Rivera is awful. I get you like him but this is now Zorn levels of bad. He doesn’t get to just being coach because the owner sucks. Several badly owned franchises have lucked into winning. Sticking with an awful coaching stuff was never one of the reasons though. 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

Rivera is awful. I get you like him but this is now Zorn levels of bad. He doesn’t get to just being coach because the owner sucks. Several badly owned franchises have lucked into winning. Sticking with an awful coaching stuff was never one of the reasons though. 

That isnt the point.  If you fire Rivera it just lets Snyder sell the fans on some new BS optimism to save his butt again.  We will never win anything with Snyder as the owner.  Ever.  Period.  

• Like 2

Just now, MKnight82 said:

That isnt the point.  If you fire Rivera it just lets Snyder sell the fans on some new BS optimism to save his butt again.  We will never win anything with Snyder as the owner.  Ever.  Period.  

It doesn’t change the fact that Rivera is an awful coach. 

• Like 1

I personally think this is worst than the MNF massacre. Our offense in 2010 was already iffy with a washed up talent level. We legit invested on a young offense with a qb who suppose to be an upgrade.

also that 2010 eagles team was more talented . 
but we are getting nothing in the first half is crazy.

I don’t think wentz starts by week 7 

And we better not start henickie I want to see howell 

1 minute ago, Vladimir L said:

Yep he thinks he is the reason for Maholmes doing well

there is a reason why no one has hired him 

I don’t know, from my perspective Mahomes is getting a little too cocky. He thinks his ish don’t stink & could use a coach knocking him down a peg.

Just now, lavar703 said:

It doesn’t change the fact that Rivera is an awful coach. 

No.  But you post over and over again that Rivera is the problem and that firing him will make things better.  It won't change anything. It would be refreshing to see people posting over and over that Snyder has to go. HE is the problem. Get rid of Snyder then clean house.  

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

No.  But you post over and over again that Rivera is the problem and that firing him will make things better.  It won't change anything. It would be refreshing to see people posting over and over that Snyder has to go. HE is the problem. Get rid of Snyder then clean house.  

There’s an entire thread of that. We all want Snyder gone. Sadly, he can’t be fired. However, the guy taking back up DTs in the second round and giving up all of our cap space for a QB two teams dumped can. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Sadly that’s not likely to happen 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t know, from my perspective Mahomes is getting a little too cocky. He thinks his ish don’t stink & could use a coach knocking him down a peg.

He is a generational talent you can replace Cord and kc will still win a lot of games 

put an average qb in that offense it doesn’t do as well 

andy Reid team always do well on offense