Week 3 Games

Leader

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Detroit started hot, MIN coming back and inside the 5 looking to tie it at 14.

lots of game to play

Lions pulled this same crap against GB multiple times over the last few years and GB still won both of them, so yeah, Vikes will probably end up pulling it out in the end

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Lions pulled this same crap against GB multiple times over the last few years and GB still won both of them, so yeah, Vikes will probably end up pulling it out in the end

so true.  posters were acting like the 14-0 lead DET had meant the game was over.  

MIN doesn't have Rodgers at QB, so a comeback was still possible...............................

proceeds to duck from incoming Rodgers lovers

11 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Bring back Dom Capers

I've watched a ton of bad Packers football in my life and never heard the words: wide open, miscommunication, busted coverage, that's a career best, that's a season high, that's a team record, that's a new NFL record, more than Packer defenses led by that guy. Not even exaggerating

52 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If it is a division match up, then both teams should come to play.  MIN did, GB didn't.  

GB also lost to NO badly in 2021, so not purely a divisional match up issue.

It’s a week 1 issue. It’s not just a Green Bay thing. A lot of teams sleep walk thru week 1.

My point is they moved division games to the last week of the season to make them matter. Well they should do AFC vs NFC in week 1, more and more teams are forgoing preseason. 

So unless as the nfl you want to punish those teams because it’s like, hey we gave you preseason… than fine.

I just think it’s an issue when teams are afraid of injuries that week 1 should count but make it hold less importances than other weeks.