Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

4 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

@KhanYouDigIt @.Buzz Thanks for the added info and stats.

Of course. You guys were eating us alive on the crossers. Was frustrating knowing it was coming and we still couldn’t stop it. Lloyd and Oluokun were getting torched as well. Not a good day from the LB/secondary besides Tyson.

Edited by KhanYouDigIt
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I brought up passer rating and completion % because that’s all you go by lmao

No it’s not. Literally every time I posted a stat in this thread it was responding to your box stat arguments and then you got mad that I used more box stats to make the incomplete ones you put out less impressive. 

Like I said, I’ll have no problem saying he turned it around if he does. But this is silly 

6 minutes ago, lancerman said:

No it’s not. Literally every time I posted a stat in this thread it was responding to your box stat arguments and then you got mad that I used more box stats to make the incomplete ones you put out less impressive. 

Like I said, I’ll have no problem saying he turned it around if he does. But this is silly 

I brought up his TD/INT ratio to begin the year. Then you brought up his completion % in certain games to tell me he isn’t accurate (which is false) and that he isn’t hitting the benchmark for QB rating. What are we doing here? 

You want a > 90 QB rating and > 60% completion, wait for it………..

He has a 91.9 QB rating and 65.5 % completion on the year.

😮

8 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I brought up his TD/INT ratio to begin the year. Then you brought up his completion % in certain games to tell me he isn’t accurate (which is false) and that he isn’t hitting the benchmark for QB rating. What are we doing here? 

You want a > 90 QB rating and > 60% completion, wait for it………..

He has a 91.9 QB rating and 65.5 % completion on the year.

😮

Against the might Colts. 

Daniel Jones-Trevor Lawrence pro battle will be fairer fight than 2018 meeting

He was the talk of college football, the freshman phenom from Cartersville, Ga. who took his transcendental talents to Clemson.

And on the other side of the field from Trevor Lawrence stood Daniel Jones.

They will meet again Sunday in Jacksonville when the 5-1 Giants seek their fourth win in a row against the Jaguars four years after mighty undefeated Trevor Lawrence and Clemson outclassed Jones and Duke 35-6 on a Saturday night in Death Valley.

“They were a good team, they had tons of talent,” Jones recalled for The Post. “It was fun going into Death Valley and playing. A lot of respect for him and all he’s accomplished in his collegiate and pro career.”

It was by no means a fair fight: Lawrence was surrounded by elite predators and current Jags running back Travis Etienne while Jones was tasked with carrying a team devoid of blue-chip talent for as long as he could.

“I think that was by far the best D-line I played in college,” Jones said, “and luckily we got one of those guys on our team now.”

That would be Dexter Lawrence, who was alongside fellow first-round draft picks Christian Wilkins and Clelin Ferrell and fourth-rounder Austin Bryant. Nine of the 11 starters from that national championship Clemson defense were NFL draft picks.

As the season progresses, I keep feeling weirder and weirder. Something is off. Only now, do I realize what’s so different from the usual.

I haven’t seen a Jaguars thread by Charles in weeks!

Edited by Yin-Yang

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

I am not impressed with Captain Checkdown Trevor Lawrence. I also don't think it speaks very highly of a QB when on 3-15 at midfield with the game on the line, your team resorts to trickeration that makes no sense to push the ball downfield.

Captain checkdown? I swear people don’t watch the games 😂

4 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

I am not impressed with Captain Checkdown Trevor Lawrence. I also don't think it speaks very highly of a QB when on 3-15 at midfield with the game on the line, your team resorts to trickeration that makes no sense to push the ball downfield.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Captain checkdown? I swear people don’t watch the games 😂

He's 18th in the league in deep passing attempts. 24th in air yards per attempt. The guy is averaging 6.3 YPA by traditional metrics. He's playing more conservatively than a beat up and broken Ben Roethlisberger.