Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

9 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Yes I believe you might be getting me confused with one of the many members of the anti-Lawrence crowd that rather brilliant thread attracted.

I mean I think that post kind of points to it though. You reacted to my post stating to wait until he has a competent setup with “I’ll hold you to that, sir. Just for my personal reference - how soon into the 2022 season may I post v2.0 of this thread? 3 games? 4? 5? 10? I wouldn't want to be accused of jumping the gun or using too small a sample size - we as fans need to give Lawrence time, after all. “

Doesn’t feel like you were “on the Lawrence train” to me, idk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

I mean I think that post kind of points to it though. You reacted to my post stating to wait until he has a competent setup with “I’ll hold you to that, sir. Just for my personal reference - how soon into the 2022 season may I post v2.0 of this thread? 3 games? 4? 5? 10? I wouldn't want to be accused of jumping the gun or using too small a sample size - we as fans need to give Lawrence time, after all. “

Doesn’t feel like you were “on the Lawrence train” to me, idk.

It’s right there in black and white - “we as fans need to give Lawrence time.” Looks like we were in agreement, no? And we were absolutely right.

In fact, I remember a post I made in that thread demonstrating my thoughts on Lawrence at that time, I’ll link you to it later when I’m off my phone.

3 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

It’s right there in black and white - “we as fans need to give Lawrence time.” Looks like we were in agreement, no? And we were absolutely right.

In fact, I remember a post I made in that thread demonstrating my thoughts on Lawrence at that time, I’ll link you to it later when I’m off my phone.

Are you saying that response was genuine? I have a hard time reading that thinking it was…

You literally asked how many games in you could start a V2 of “Lawrence is looking like a bad pick”. Maybe that’s me posting on here for too long but it came off incredibly sarcastic. 

3 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Credit? I asked for an apology. Not from you, though - I can see that you were on the Lawrence train early on, like me.

You guys are really something. I guess you’ve never changed your mind about anything before? 🙄 

What exactly did you mean by this on page one of the thread though?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Not going through 64 pages right now, but I believe somewhere in here. Maybe I am getting you confused, but I remember having to continuously point out the dysfunction/weapon issues in here.

(This post kind of points to you poking at it though)

Me, page 4 in that thread:

Obviously I'm rooting for a meteor before I'd root for the Jaguars, but this is the type of thread that should be exempt from the "no bumping old threads" rule.

We need like a "take" flair or something that allows people to murder this in the future. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:
26 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Are you saying that response was genuine? I have a hard time reading that thinking it was…

You literally asked how many games in you could start a V2 of “Lawrence is looking like a bad pick”.

No, you misunderstood. This is V2 of the thread. The one that we’re posting in.

To be fair, I also missed this joke when you originally made it a year ago...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

You didn't recognize the joke at first, but when informed of your error, you said: 

I gave you a football out of good faith considering your acknowledgement of your honest mistake.

Yep, the point was that it's an easy joke to miss, considering I missed it a year ago and other people missed it now.