MNF: Dallas @ Ney York Giants

Sad People

7 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Judge's Giants would have been blown out here. At least we kept it close.

But this still isn't good enough. I hope our rookies learn a lot from it and move forward.

The Giants have just been unlucky with injuries for 10+ years. The coaching and Gettlemen was terrible, but injuries here yet again. There is a reason why the Ravens let Wink go too... 

Best course of action is to play for draft position and possibly ship Jones at the deadline if they are already out of it.

11 hours ago, kokichi said:

It was 4th and 2 and they turned it over on downs with time left.

That phantom opi was the main culprit

But if they took the timeout, Dallas would have more time.

They are situationally playing football, and that wasnt the right situation

Yeah youre correct, after the sack they still had plenty of time and TOs to potentially drive down the field and score a TD.

Obsiously this is all hindsight now.

25 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

What, hypothetically, would Rush have to do to seriously have a chance of keeping the starting job?

Not have a QB making $35 million a year in front of him.

In all seriousness, I am not sure I have seen enough of him to think he's anything more still than a high end backup. I only saw snippets of Bengals, but I did watch all last night. 

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Not have a QB making $35 million a year in front of him.

In all seriousness, I am not sure I have seen enough of him to think he's anything more still than a high end backup. I only saw snippets of Bengals, but I did watch all last night. 

Oh yeah, absolutely he's not quality-starter level and likely never will be. I'm just wondering how well he'd have to play to create a legitimate QB controversy.

1 hour ago, notthatbluestuff said:

What, hypothetically, would Rush have to do to seriously have a chance of keeping the starting job?

Dak gets injured again. Or Dak comes back and looks absolutely dreadful for 4+ games.

I don't think they would ever let Rush get the nod over Dak regardless of a complete meltdown or more injuries. Dak is getting the starting job back when he returns. He could obviously lose that, but I highly doubt we see Rush as the guy in Dallas.