Week 4 Thread: Commanders (1-2) at Cowboys (2-1): 1 PM on FOX (GIF Theme: John Wayne/Clint Eastwood)

MikeT14

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Count me happy that they didnt re-work his contract and we can part ways with him this off-season.  

This was the best part of the trade and why I was so against restructuring for more cap space. Wentz is a back up at this point. The injuries ruined him. 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

My mom has been saying that for 2 weeks. I’m starting to get there if Carson doesn’t start making these easier throws/reads and moving the chains. 

Taylor is better at this point. There’s no logical argument for Wentz over Taylor outside of arm strength. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

So if Carson doesn’t work out this year and progress over this game/the next 3 months, will that be the end of Rivera?

Rivera has linked his success to Wentz. Not looking good so far.

Rivera is getting two more years. Snyder won’t fire him. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Rivera is getting two more years. Snyder won’t fire him. 

Honestly don’t know if I’ll be around for it. It’s been a long time since I’ve been this frustrated as a fan with this team & with the decision makers. 

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

So if Carson doesn’t work out this year and progress over this game/the next 3 months, will that be the end of Rivera?

Rivera has linked his success to Wentz. Not looking good so far.

I think he’s coach for the duration of the contract, but he could very well lose the GM power.