Week 4 Thread: Commanders (1-2) at Cowboys (2-1): 1 PM on FOX (GIF Theme: John Wayne/Clint Eastwood)

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Troublez said:

We need to win this week bad.... all we have to do is stay alive till the second half of the season and pray for a miracle....

Pray for a miracle! Sounds like a plan! Let’s get to 9-8 & lose in the first round of the playoffs again.

4 minutes ago, taylor made said:

I feel like this game is winnable. The Cowboys' offense doesn't look that good and I think our defense can contain them. We've heard it all season but penalties and dumb plays are really the difference in this game. 

might as well start rooting for them to lose. They are way to bad on the line to be any good. The idea of wentz only works if you can protect him and give him time.

7 minutes ago, taylor made said:

I feel like this game is winnable. The Cowboys' offense doesn't look that good and I think our defense can contain them. We've heard it all season but penalties and dumb plays are really the difference in this game. 

Definitely winnable, not sure if our team will make enough plays or not shoot themselves in the foot so they can make it happen.