Week 4 GDT: Bears @ Giants, 10/2/22, 12:00 CT

beardown3231

Eberflus always talks about us being built to be a 2nd half team...he and his staff need to make some real adjustments here because we have looked poorly coached for the first time this season IMO...a TD and we take the lead so nothing is over but we need change quickly.

4 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Eberflus always talks about us being built to be a 2nd half team...he and his staff need to make some real adjustments here because we have looked poorly coached for the first time this season IMO...a TD and we take the lead so nothing is over but we need change quickly.

I'd argue GB outcoached us at every turn too.

• Like 1

Just now, Sugashane said:

I'd argue GB outcoached us at every turn too.

I would agree...GB out coached us but we didn't look poorly coached...we just weren't coached as well as they are...

In this first half we have looked flat out badly coached and I haven't felt like that until this point.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

I would agree...GB out coached us but we didn't look poorly coached...we just weren't coached as well as they are...

In this first half we have looked flat out badly coached and I haven't felt like that until this point.

Thats fair. We looked poorly coached due to the atrocious tackling but that mostly lies on the players. At this point you should know how to wrap up and IIRC someone posted they focused on that a lot here.

Just now, Sugashane said:

Thats fair. We looked poorly coached due to the atrocious tackling but that mostly lies on the players. At this point you should know how to wrap up and IIRC someone posted they focused on that a lot here.

Yeah missed tackles I am putting on the players all day long...seemingly not know what your assignments are and no adjustments being made quickly is more on coaching.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Poles draft is not looking good.

Gordon looks terrible.  Brisker is making some mistakes but he's been alright. Velus is...you know. Robinson has been invisible since week 1. Braxton Jones has given up at least 1 sack in each game.

3 1/2 Games 😂