NBA Preseason '22

11sanchez11

32 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

So you saying once you instigate someone to touch you, you going all out on them no matter who they are. Cool. 

how do you know draymond instigated it?  I saw the video earlier.  It had no audio.  If you can show me where here did then I apologize. 

Edited by Texansfan713

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

how do you know draymond instigated it?  I saw the video earlier.  It had no audio.  If you can show me where here did then I apologize. 

He came at Poole, my dude. I'm sorry but if you can't brush off verbal **** and feel the need to encroach a person's personal boundaries, you're a ***** (talking about Draymond...not you).

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He came at Poole, my dude. I'm sorry but if you can't brush off verbal **** and feel the need to encroach a person's personal boundaries, you're a ***** (talking about Draymond...not you).

so basically you didnt hear what was being said to cause Draymond to go towards Poole.  Got it lol

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

so basically you didnt hear what was being said to cause Draymond to go towards Poole.  Got it lol

I don't give two ****s what was said. That's the point. Nobody has the right to invade a person's boundaries because they got called a bad word or got insulted. We're not ******* children. Grow up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Don't matter. Once you enter someone else space you have instigated physical contact. It's weak. Poole didn't move towards him. They both was talking. That's it talking. Draymond instigated physical contact. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i can tell you never been in a fight lol

Why cause he reason like he is grown up now. I've been in plenty of fights. I grew up and cut that crap out unless I got to defend myself. You talk like you still in your late teens or early 20s and if thats the case, I understand your reasoning even if it's wrong

Edited by dante9876
  • Like 1