GDT 9/25/22 Week 4 - Buffalo Bills (2-1) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-1) - 1pm EST

drd23

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

im not even sure who to blame right now. They invested (poorly) in players like Queen and Oweh, they just suck. Then they failed to address the OLB position because they're banking on 2 guys (Bowser and Ojabo) to return from injury.

And then we constantly blow coverages on the back end, too.

Our MVP qb who’s asking for 250 million guarantee absolutely sucked today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Nah it's not. You go for the TD points on that play every day of the week. 

I'm not talking about that decision, I agreed with it. I'm referring to the lack of execution, miscues, miscommunication, poor tackling technique, and the myriad of other issues plaguing this club right now. 

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

Someone PLEASE explain the "analytics" of not taking the 3 there. My goodness. What kind of next level stupidity was that. Wow 

I explained it a page back.

Basically...

Your defense HAS TO get a stop no matter what you do, right? You have no choice but to rely on them. Okay, so with that information you also know your defense is utter trash and hasn't stopped a nose bleed since the 1st Quarter. So...it's 4th and 3 so you can either take the points and leave Josh Allen 3-ish minutes to drive down the field and need a FG to tie.

Or you can go for the points and if you get it, he's gotta score a touchdown to tie OR you're basically in the same scenario as above, but a FG beats you.

You have Lamar Jackson as your QB and you need 3 yards to score. I go for that every time. The play call was good. Duvernay was open. Lamar choked. It's that simple.

6 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I'm not talking about that decision, I agreed with it. I'm referring to the lack of execution, miscues, miscommunication, poor tackling technique, and the myriad of other issues plaguing this club right now. 

I'm on board with all that. 

I'm willing to take a losing season if he's exposed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Enough of this all or nothing stuff. 

Lamar had at least 2 drives killed by drops. And penalties ruined at least two other drives.

Dude he ****ing sucked today. Call a spade a spade. Josh Allen had all that happen to him but made plays to win the game.