BDL 2022 Week 4- Hungary Hippos @ Raleigh Firebirds

RuskieTitan

Who Wins This Matchup?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Hungary Hippos
    • Raleigh Firebirds

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/06/2022 at 04:00 AM

Starting Geno was obviously the right move and I think it makes this a closer game. I wasn't a huge fan of Hungary's defensive gameplan. They want to limit the big plays over the top but I don't think this team needs big plays to win, I think Raleigh can do consistent gains and move down the field if that's Hungary's defensive focus. Also as someone else mentioned, Thompson covering Andrews all game when Raleigh wants to split him out wide is going to be rough and I think Adams sees success against this secondary as well. Both teams put up some points but I think Raleigh will have a few more sustained drives than Hungary.

Even under utilizing Hockenson this week I like the Hungary passing game. Geno is cooking right now. He’s given enough sample size so far imo to really consider his play. Raleigh is no slouch but I just think Hungary who has a better oline than the Bengals so Mixon likely plays better taking that into account does enough on offense to eke this one out.

• Like 2

Really entertaining game. I’m in on the Geno game and having a 5-1 defense designed to stop Wentz has limitations.

I liked PRs gameplan aton and think Murray’s been mid enough that it’s now a Raleigh problem. 

Two things decide this game for me

1: Raleigh does have 3 high end CBs and Slay in particular has been elite.

2: McCaffery against Kareem Jackson. I think Jackson has wins but in a high scoring game and Murray’s ability to run around and by some time could lead to McCaffery uncovering and making plays as a receiver. In an even game those two factors are the difference.

• Like 1