MNF: Rams @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Bc we will be fine long term. Right now we arent in a good place but I dont see why come December the Rams wont be right there at the very least in the wildcard picture if not at the top of the NFCW division.

Did not the Niners come into last season as one of the favs and start (2-3)? As a matter of fact they lost three straight then had the BYE and lost two of the next three. So technically they started off (3-5) and it took them getting hot and doing something nobody has ever done which was beat McVay when he has a halftime lead. It took all of that just for the Niners to sneak into the playoffs. Then they became the most dangerous team in the playoffs. They beat Dallas, then beat Green Bay, and had a 10pt 4th quarter lead against the Rams. Had they won they more than likely wouldve beaten the Bengals in the Superbowl. So that team again started (2-3) just like the Rams and lost four straight and left for dead.

So again talk to me in December bc I want to see this Rams team get healthy on the OL, get their WR2 and WR3 back in Van and hopefully OBJ then get some of their guys in the secondary back in Long, Hill, and Fuller. Not to mention I want to see if Les is going to try to make a move before the trading deadline. Maybe add another pass rusher like he did with Von last season or in 2018 with Fowler Jr. Maybe he go out and get a back like Hunt bc Akers and Henderson arent getting the job done on the ground. So I just want to wait and see but I wont truly panic unless this team is still playing like they are now mid to late November into December. If they are then Ill say BigTrav and others was right lol.

You’ll say I’m right about what?

2 hours ago, BigTrav said:

You’ll say I’m right about what?

If later in the season the Rams are still looking bad and looking like they will miss the playoffs then Ill say you are right about what you and others are saying now about the Rams are not a good team and look like they will miss the playoffs.

On 10/12/2022 at 12:37 AM, stl4life07 said:

If later in the season the Rams are still looking bad and looking like they will miss the playoffs then Ill say you are right about what you and others are saying now about the Rams are not a good team and look like they will miss the playoffs.

I haven’t said anything about the Rams. All I said is that I know you think they will be fine