Week 5 Thread: (2-2) Titans @ (1-3) Commanders

MikeT14

17 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, our season is basically already over. I'm watching the Giants and they're so much better than us. We legitimately have no chance in this division as currently constructed. The quicker they move on from this regime the better. 

It's crazy how a coaching change has stabilized DJones. The Giants are a legit team in 2022; whereas previously, a complete joke. 

32 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, our season is basically already over. I'm watching the Giants and they're so much better than us. We legitimately have no chance in this division as currently constructed. The quicker they move on from this regime the better. 

Now that Barkley is back & 100% the Giants look really hard to stop. 

23 minutes ago, Troublez said:

It's crazy how a coaching change has stabilized DJones. The Giants are a legit team in 2022; whereas previously, a complete joke. 

It’s so true. Barkley getting healthy & great coaching have stabilized the Giants in just one offseason when they were a complete joke under Gettleman & Judge the previous 3 years. If Snyder is paying attention it’s obvious what he has to do; fire Rivera, hire a young talented front office person like a Kyle Smith to be the GM & have that person hire the HC he wants to - hopefully a young talented offensive mind but, I don’t expect that to happen ever while Snyder is our HC.

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

And they just beat the Packers. Our season is over unless there's some kind of major collapse and an incredible turn around by us. 

Happy Season 5 GIF by The Office

CJ Stroud or Bryce Petty here we come! Hopefully they have a new HC & OC to work with them as well.

• Like 1

My greatest frustration today is the Giants are 4-1 with a new HC & essentially the same roster they had last year when they were 4-13. It just goes to show you what hiring the right GM & HC can do to turn around a franchise in just 1 year! No Ron! We don’t need 3-5 yrs!