GDT Week 5 - Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-2) - SNF

wackywabbit

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

WR, OLB, ILB is a massive need coming up this off-season. If they're giving Lamar the money, he needs at minimum one more legit receiver. I still lose sleep by not landing DeAnde Hopkins a couple years ago in that trade. He's exactly what this offense needs. 

ILB is absolutely my biggest need, granted that can be found outside of the first round.

We need a motor guy that is a smart savvy tackle machine. I think we missed out with that guy from Wyoming that came out this past draft.

We’ll also need a 34 DE with Campbell likely retiring and with how trash we’ve been at drafting impact defenders for the past few years, I don’t like our chances of building a good defense and getting that impact WR we really need both.

What we really need is Oweh to figure it out and Ojabo to be an impact player from jump. Then we need EDC to hit on a WR early, a 34 DE, and grab an impact ILB in the middle rounds.

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

What is with this staff and not adjusting? 

Lamar is playing like dog sh*t and you still are forcing it. 

Cuz it's week 5. This is a fake high stakes game. I don't hate this at all. 

We need a locker room revolt like we had in the second half of the 2012 season. Lamar is still chill and laughing. We need mad Lamar at some point.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Lamar isn’t playing well, but Tylan Wallace legit stopped running full speed on that route. He geared down and sort of went to sit when he should’ve kept running.

Lamar could’ve made that more catchable, but Wallace should’ve kept flying and he might’ve had a shot at that ball.

I can't defend Lamar tonight. The overthrow to pick over Robinson and the wide open Duv miss. He's just not playing well. Still time to turn it around though. 

• Like 1