GDT Week 5 - Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-2) - SNF

wackywabbit

Just now, M.10.E said:

I can’t believe we’re making excuses for a guy missing a wide open receiver. Some of you guys are more Lamar fans than Ravens fans. 

Who's making excuses. I clearly called his throw pathetic. When your QB isn't making the throws, you need to adjust. I'm simply saying Roman needs to run more, it's working. 

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah Lamar hasn’t played well and this is where the coordinator needs to get some more easy throws.

Though tbf Lamar legit only has Duvernay as a threat that he’s got chemistry with and same with Roman, the passing attack can’t do it with only two weapons.

EDC didn’t do enough to grab Lamar playmaking receivers. We’ve got like 30 TEs and only two WRs of ability. We need at least three in case of injury.

I feel like they need to set up an easy completion or two to Likely this half. They are trying to setup fancy big plays with him as a "secret" weapon that people don't know about except everyone knows they think that. Get him into the game/season with a couple easy completions.

Edited by wackywabbit

Just now, wackywabbit said:

I feel like they need to set up an easy completion or two to Likely this half. They are trying to setup fancy big plays with him as a "secret" weapon that people don't know about except everyone knows they want that. Get him into the game/season with a couple easy completions.

Get Likely in space. He's shown he can can rack up the YAC.