BDL 2022 Week 5 - Cancun Kaiju @ Death Valley Nightmare

RedGold

Who Wins?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cancun Kaiju
    • Death Valley Nightmare

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2022 at 04:00 AM

i got to go Cancun here.  Aaron Jones is going to go crazy in the flats without it being covered by any defenders in whatever that zone.man thing is or with Zaven collins on him in regular man.  DV keeps it close cause Cancun decides they want to be Brandon Staley all game which will lead to a couple short field opportunities

Cancun 24-20

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i got to go Cancun here.  Aaron Jones is going to go crazy in the flats without it being covered by any defenders in whatever that zone.man thing is or with Zaven collins on him in regular man.  DV keeps it close cause Cancun decides they want to be Brandon Staley all game which will lead to a couple short field opportunities

Cancun 24-20

Pretty sure Jordan Hicks  Is starting and the flats are covered by the 3 guys playing in the middle.

Also going for it on every single 4th Down? Good luck with that.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Pretty sure Jordan Hicks  Is starting and the flats are covered by the 3 guys playing in the middle.

Not EVERY 4th Down:

On 10/9/2022 at 1:01 PM, RedGold said:

Additionally, we will be going for it on every 4th down between the 40s so long as the yardage to go is under 5 yards.

4th and under 5 in a 20 yard section of the field.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

pretty sure zaven collins is listed first on the depth chart there but regardless, I'd take Jones on Hicks too

I'm going with DV. Had Cancun not avoided going straight up the guy I would have had to think more but I feel he is avoiding what DV chose to make his weakness this week in order to strengthen other aspects.

All those Mexicans crashing the away game, making it their own, aren't enough.

Edited by LAOJoe