Week 6 Thread: Commanders (1-4) at Bears (2-3) - Thursday on Prime Video. MikeT14 will be at the game!

MikeT14

5 minutes ago, taylor made said:

That was close to roughing on Daron Payne using his weight on the QB, and then Jamin Davis makes a great tackle by not using his weight on the QB

I saw Payne make sure he didn’t put his full body weight on Fields. I could’ve saw it wrong, but he didn’t put his full body weight on him.

• Like 1

Just now, turtle28 said:

Yeah, but Ron told us it was just communication issues last year.

Its all of the above. Besides Curl and Forrest the entire back 7 can go kick rocks. Fuller should not be wearing a captain patch, he has been garbage in a garbage scheme. Somehow Bobby McCain has remained on this team while missing coverages and being generally bad at run support. St. Juste isn't good at this point. All of our LBs are bad.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So… $26.4 mil tied up in Rivera’s 2 FA signings from last March. One’s going to get traded or cut (WJ3) bc he’s been the worst FA signing since Haynesworth & Samuel didn’t play last year. Great job GM RON!  

But Dan Snyder is the real GM and tells him to build the 2015 panthers

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

What is Wentz doing

Yeah, I'm gonna have to watch that one again to get a sense of the timing, but it sure looked like Robinson was on a layered crosser at the sticks right in front of him. Not sure why he felt he needed to eat that one.

• Like 2