Joe Barry'd again

Old Guy

Joe Barry'd  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Packers do about their defensive coordinator?

• Fire MLF, he hired him
    • Fire Joe Barry immediately and get somebody who will play aggressive defense
    • MLF should lay down the law with Barry to stop playing not to lose, get aggressive
    • Ride it out and see what happens this season then make a decision
    • Joe Barry is great

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 06:46 PM

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Last two weeks just go to show you how unstoppable the Rodgers, Mahomes, Herbert's of the world could be if they just accepted the modest gains the defense gave them instead needing to win MVP every week. It's crazy how this defense wins against great QBs because they refuse to do so, then makes Baker Mayfield and Tommy DeVito MVP.

One guy with some serious skills did this, his name was Tom Brady and his career results weren't bad.

Bingo

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I remember a weekly thread during the James White heyday in NE where Brady was killing some team with short passes.  NE was up something like 28-7, Brady was nearly perfect, and the ARDS faithful were talking about how boring that would be to watch, and they'd never want that kind of QB in GB.  I only wish I was joking, making this up, or exaggerating the facts.  

I hate it when it’s someone else’s QB, but I would kill for it to be mine 

19 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Isn't that the truth .. Leonard thinking he was the next Badger coach and gets whacked by McIntosh.  Barry was an after thought and he's lived up to that.

I still think Leonhard might get another call from LaFleur to see where he's at this off-season.  There's been chatter about him going to USC to be Riley's DC, but maybe the time is right for him to take his game to the NFL level.  

20 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I still think Leonhard might get another call from LaFleur to see where he's at this off-season.  There's been chatter about him going to USC to be Riley's DC, but maybe the time is right for him to take his game to the NFL level.  

USC just hired a new DC.  Leonhard won't be going there.

The Saleh dream is alive and well. The Jets players are openly talking about things they shouldn't be talking about. Saleh calling out the offensive line, guys are saying they were out schemed. It is falling apart from a team unity standpoint. That usually means the HC is gone. Could go all the way up to Dr. Leverage, Joe Douglass. I'm pretty sure Dr. Leverage is a name for a chiropractor. 

MLF needs to be in constant contact with his good buddy, so if he gets sacked, he's on the next flight to Green Bay. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'll just assume this is a joke and you don't actually believe this.

Nope! If Johnson believes Saleh lost the locker room, he'll move on from him. He wants/needs Rodgers back and will give Rodgers his guy. 

Denver wasn't just a **** show just because of Hackett last year. 

16 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Nope! If Johnson believes Saleh lost the locker room, he'll move on from him. He wants/needs Rodgers back and will give Rodgers his guy. 

Denver wasn't just a **** show just because of Hackett last year. 

In that case, I'll just say it's not going to happen.