Week 6 Games

Leader

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Am I the only one who thinks the Broncos had a choice between Rodgers and Wilson and they chose Wilson?

My friend who really wanted to deal Rodgers thinks that true. Thinks the deal was near done then Wilson scooped him and that’s why you saw the quick reconciliation. I doubt it but I hope one day the whole sordid story comes out and we can all feel morally superior to these flawed demigods. 

3 minutes ago, Refugee said:

My friend who really wanted to deal Rodgers thinks that true. Thinks the deal was near done then Wilson scooped him and that’s why you saw the quick reconciliation. I doubt it but I hope one day the whole sordid story comes out and we can all feel morally superior to these flawed demigods. 

I’d be willing to bet 10,000 dollars the Packers insisted on some BS additional 3rd round pick or some **** and that’s why it didn’t go through.

13 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

You know, we all think we are clever kids in the back of the class picking up on these.  But in reality, these announcers are most likely doing it on purpose, and really are the kids in the back of the class making jokes, because they are doing it on national television.  A lot of them are former jocks, and you don't think Collinsworth would be laughing at "Dickerson coming right down your throat?" They are all just a lot better trained at not getting caught.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You know, we all think we are clever kids in the back of the class picking up on these.  But in reality, these announcers are most likely doing it on purpose, and really are the kids in the back of the class making jokes, because they are doing it on national television.  A lot of them are former jocks, and you don't think Collinsworth would be laughing at "Dickerson coming right down your throat?" They are all just a lot better trained at not getting caught.

Collinsworth totally bit his lip after saying that

FZUqoEFXwAAwVWh.jpg