State of the Steelers

warfelg

Antonio Brown suggested the Justin Jefferson trade and said the Steelers are very interested in Jefferson. Is it true? I don't know but George Pickens and Justin Jefferson on the same team would be insane!

9 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Would you guys trade 2024 1st, 2025 1st, & Kenny Pickett for Vikings WR Justin Jefferson AND trade a 2025 2nd round pick for Bears QB Justin Fields?

How about a 4th for Fields?  I would not give a 2nd for him

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Would you guys trade 2024 1st, 2025 1st, & Kenny Pickett for Vikings WR Justin Jefferson AND trade a 2025 2nd round pick for Bears QB Justin Fields?

Um, no

15 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Armsteads deal is a 3/$51MM deal. Sheeeeeesh

Market is out of control, as that is north of what Ridley’s value supposedly was. I am fine with the Steelers not reacting desperately.

1 minute ago, 43M said:

I dont see Jefferson getting traded, and in the remote chance he does, it certainly wont be to us.

Why not? They've already allowed Kurt to leave. They're trying for a rebuild and Jefferson would be wasted there but the draft capital he can bring has to be enticing.

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Would be boring, I would hate it, and he’s severely overpaid. But….he’s a good fit for Arthur Smith’s offense.

He isn't getting traded with that contract.