Week 6 GDT

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

You know the meme with the 3 dragons and 2 of them look tough and the one looks dumb. That’s how I feel with the Bills/Chiefs/Titans lol. We play both of them annually and have arguably been right there with them as the best AFC team since 2018 but there feels like a clear gap.

Y'all just need a QB. Hope Willis works out.

3 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Young Bayless. Gross.

But as much as it grosses me out, calling this Brady/Peyton is premature IMO. I hate you all for making me agree with something from Nick Wright.

It's classic Nick Wright, in that he almost has a point, he just takes it too far. I was around for Peyton/Manning. Even flipped sides after 2007. But that was a very principled debate. It wasn't just who was better, it was which is a better indication of who is better, the stats and awards, which were Peyton's, or the wins and superbowls, which were Brady's. And then it kind of faded when Manning got the win in 2006 and Brady got the stats in 2007. But it wasn't just a who was better, argument. And in that sense, Wright is correct. Allen does not have any of those arguments over Mahomes. You could not make an argument that Allen has had a better career than Mahomes, in any way.

But, it can be Peyton/Brady in the sense that, these are very clearly the two best QBs in the NFL, and you could make valid arguments for either being #1 if you wanted to. And I think that's what most people mean when they say it's the next Brady/Manning anyways.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Y'all just need a QB. Hope Willis works out.

Yep, franchise QB changes everything as you know. It’s just so hard getting that guy. Would love nothing more if Willis is that guy.

If Mahomes/Allen is the new Brady/Manning, I just hope we can play the role the Steelers/Ravens played during the Brady/Manning era.

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

going from watching Lamar Jackson to watching Mahomes and Allen is a clear, noticeable difference

Going from watching Bailey Zappe to watching Mahomes and Allen is a clear, noticeable no difference 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

What a weird spot to be in. They are winning, so yeah, happy ... But I get why he wants to be like give me the damn ball. 

No problem with him saying that

I mean, instead of just staying quiet….he tweets that he’s going to stay quiet, shrug. 

He is being a little misused IMO.

• Like 1