Let's talk Bailey Zappe

biggie.

Bailey Zappe is an awesome name. I hope he becomes a good QB. Though I won't say he will yet, since it is still early. Plus, lots of similar QBs got huge hype after a few games and well a few games later a stinker happens and people forgot about them somewhat. Not saying that he WILL flame out, but not gonna believe the hype yet. 

25 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

https://apple.news/AprJFA7kBTgCSRdsyz0ocGg

It isn’t all about Mac’s play, apparently he has been questioning Bill’s offensive choices like Patricia as OC and likely in the doghouse. 

If Zappe plays well enough the rest of the season, maybe they trade Mac to the Broncos. 😂

In all seriousness, I could see him being traded to the Colts, Saints, or Commanders.

56 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

https://apple.news/AprJFA7kBTgCSRdsyz0ocGg

It isn’t all about Mac’s play, apparently he has been questioning Bill’s offensive choices like Patricia as OC and likely in the doghouse. 

Breer’s lost here. Not even reporting here but the headline reads like it’s a report. He’s not so connected to the NE locker room that he’d get the exclusive on friction between the HC and QB, lol.

He also separately goes into how Mac “might” be feeling because of what he saw Tua go through at Alabama, and that “maybe” NE wanted him to get surgery. Guy’s just talking and people have run with it since then.

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1