2022 GDT Da Steelers 2-4 Visit the Miami Dolphins 3-3

Steeler Hitman

9 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Abysmal game by the Packers WRs so far and now Lazard is hurt. Could really see Rodgers pushing management to push in the chips for a young, cheap, talented WR. 

GB offense crumbling like this and them being in "win now" mode might make them desperate. if they offered a 2nd and more for chase.....

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Abysmal game by the Packers WRs so far and now Lazard is hurt. Could really see Rodgers pushing management to push in the chips for a young, cheap, talented WR. 

If the Packers offer a haul for Claypool, I'd go for it. I'm not trading him for a 3rd like some people are desperate to do. And the Steelers are apparently of the same mind on that one, though we'll see.

19 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

If the Packers offer a haul for Claypool, I'd go for it. I'm not trading him for a 3rd like some people are desperate to do. And the Steelers are apparently of the same mind on that one, though we'll see.

I wouldn’t do a 3rd…if they were to offer a 2nd, I’d probably do it.

8 minutes ago, DR43 said:

Is he not good enough for a top ten pick?

He is the 3rd or 4th best OT in this class.  Brodrick Jones and Jaelyn Duncan are better.  Skoronski is rated as a OT but I think he will be an all-pro OG but someone might draft him at OT.

so do most here think Claypool will be gone eventually anyways? If so, then maybe the trade makes sense if they get enough picks and then do something decent with those picks.  See how the draft goes without colbert,  but he has been decent in recent years for the most part

Does anyone remember this defense crowing about how there was no excuse for them to not be top 5 in every statistical category in preseason?

Sadly, I remember.

Also, there do not appear to be many Steelers fans in attendance, despite the claims of Collinsworth and Tirico.