Week 7 Thread: "That what you're looking for has been here the whole time" - Taylor Heinicke-Swift - GB @ WSH

MikeT14

18 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Or we should see what we have in Howell like most normal franchises would do 

IMO it would be much of the same thing but at some point I’d like to see it. The Packers are sitting on the shorter routes & Scott Turner is stupidly not moving the pocket for Heinicke. Everything is covered when he’s in the pocket. 

Heinicke did his best Sam Howell impression on his almost int to Rasul Douglas by throwing late & patting the ball 3 times before throwing it when Samuel was open but it needed to be out quick but was late again.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

IMO it would be much of the same GT at some point I’d like to see it. The Packers are sitting on the shorter routes & Scott Turner is stupidly not moving the pocket for Heinicke. Everything is covered when he’s in the pocket. 

Heinicke did his best Sam Howell impression on his almost int to Rasul Douglas by throwing late & patting the ball 3 times before throwing it when Samuel was open but it needed to be out quick but was late again.

So we just shouldn’t even try? Lmao 

Just now, lavar703 said:

So we just shouldn’t even try? Lmao 

I didn’t say that. I said at some point I’d like to see Howell meaning, this level of bad play from Heinicke has to continue. I don’t think it’s right to just bench Heinicke after just 1 quarter.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

A new owner, new regime, they’re going to draft a new QB they aren’t going to care about Howell.

Snyder and Rivera will both be here next year. 2024 is when we most likely have those but next year you’re getting more of the same. 

• Like 1