Week 7 Thread: "That what you're looking for has been here the whole time" - Taylor Heinicke-Swift - GB @ WSH

MikeT14

Just now, lavar703 said:

I mean, the dude got shot in the knee lol. Can we give him some time before we decide he sucks

If he’s going to be the power back he needs to be more decisive.  1 cut and get whatever you can.  That last run he danced around behind the line and lost a yard.

• Like 1

Heinicke didn’t even give Cole Turner a chance on that fade route! I hate that call foo, Heinicke’s 4th attempt of the game, let’s throw a fade touch pass in the back of the endzone to our rookie TE? Awful play call, I’d rather see a screen & that’s saying a hell of a lot! 😂 

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

If he’s going to be the power back he needs to be more decisive.  1 cut and get whatever you can.  That last run he danced around behind the line and lost a yard.

I agree but he was clearly running differently prior to be shot. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Heinecke is a fun dude to root for but this is just bad. Need to give him some time to settle down but you can’t let this go for 4 games lol

I’m 100000000. Percent agree on you

But hey we won’t start howell cus u know…. He isn’t ready like some say