Week 7: Browns @ Ratbirds

MWil23

Who Wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• LOL
    • Seriously, are you looking for another option?
    • Nobody cares, Sundays are for things other than football this year
    • Let's all futilely hope Joe Woods gets fired after this game

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

I f’in hate the Ravens.  I respect the hell out of the Steelers organization, but I absolutely despise this organization.

How many games have the Browns lost on bad penalties to the Ravens and Steelers? 

Just now, candyman93 said:

If we lose next week we’re 2-6

What miracle are you expecting to save our season? Even if Watson comes back and goes 6-0 that’s still not going to be enough.

Season feels over at this point with what games we have ahead, but we're still alive if we beat Cincinnati next week.

But I shudder at the thought of what Burrow and company will do to our defense.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol it’s not.

It may be in a few weeks, but we’re not there yet.  We could be a game out of first place with a win next week.

You do this ever season lol.

The question is, when is the trade deadline? They may have to make a decision on whether or not we’re going to have anything worth trying to salvage, and getting a little if any return on any of the assets that we might be able to offload.  

1 minute ago, JDD said:

How many games have the Browns lost on bad penalties to the Ravens and Steelers? 

I couldn’t tell you, but it would not change my feeling about the Baltimore Ravens.  I am in my sixth decade as a Browns fan, and that has an awful lot to do with why I despise that organization.

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I couldn’t tell you, but it would not change my feeling about the Baltimore Ravens.  I am in my sixth decade as a Browns fan, and that has an awful lot to do with why I despise that organization.

Oh I 100% agree with you.  I’m saying it’s been more than just bad luck with calls not going your way.  Hell they tried to say that Phil missed a FG when it went through the uprights and hit the camera. Still shocked they brought the teams back on the field for that one. Though we did win that one