Raider Trade Deadline Talk

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

We should be. Lol. Especially with Waller, but his value is dropping as we speak. I know that’s blasphemy to some but I’m entitled to my opinion, heck carr can go on that list too. But he has a no trade clause so there’s that. 

Sell everyone blow it up just keep maxx and foster 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

That was kinda where I went in the qb thread bro. Definitely stated my opinion there.....and then some. Lol

Lol yea out of all the years since tuck rule this one hurts the most

1) getting blown out not even crossing the 50

2) Dennis Allen out coached us

3) dalton yea the same dude that made the bengals feel confident enough to get mark to buy Carson 

4) all we needed was 25 points to win

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

4) all we needed was 25 points to win

Can’t be serious with this ? Did you watch the Saints have the ball for 9 mins in the 4th quarter? They were moving the ball at will and could have scored more points easily. 

20 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Can’t be serious with this ? Did you watch the Saints have the ball for 9 mins in the 4th quarter? They were moving the ball at will and could have scored more points easily. 

If it was a 5th…

You really wanna play the shoulda woulda coulda what ifs game?

17 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It’s a fact 25 is more than 24… the final score was 24-0. 

Lol nothing factual about that at all the whole game changes if we had scored that’s a fact. Offense was terrible yesterday, defense wasn’t much better. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Lol nothing factual about that at all the whole game changes if we had scored that’s a fact. Offense was terrible yesterday, defense wasn’t much better. 

Especially if we score first drive then def gives us the ball back (like the actually did) boom 14-0 game totally different game. 

I’d disagree with the ‘burn it all down’ sentiments. That’s a knee jerk reaction after a bad loss, understandable but maybe a little rash. Plenty of teams have suffered bad losses this year.

I was never a pro McDaniels guy as I wanted Harbaugh or David Shaw but having brought in Ziegler as well as GM then let’s exercise a bit of patience and see what they do the whole season. We probably won’t make the playoffs now and whilst that’s incredibly disappointing, it’s not the end of the world. We’ve shown flashes of really good play and really bad play. I want to see the plan unfold and see what happens.

We’ve chopped and changed and haven’t had any kind of consistency in coaching for the last 20 years, we cannot expect consistency in play unless we have consistency in leadership and the FO first. As much as I didnt like Gruden he was starting to put it together as we did give him some patience until all kinds of hell broke loose 😳

Not a popular opinion but I’m on this boat and it may be going up a certain creek without any paddles but I want to see where this ride takes us before burning it down yet again!

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Exactly you started it lol the ifs can go either way.

only thing that actually happened was the defense giving the offense the ball back after the opening failed drive

Nah that was you with the 25 points nonsense. 

Then the Saints went TD, FG, TD, missed FG, TD. Do you think the defense played well yesterday ?

We all know the offense was terrible. 

Edited by Dessie

54 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Nah that was you with the 25 points nonsense. 

Then the Saints went TD, FG, TD, missed FG, TD. Do you think the defense played well yesterday ?

We all know the offense was terrible. 

Def played the way I expected 

like my formula said:

“I’ve always said 21 points allowed is our average.

24-40 if the offense doesn’t help. 

10-20 if the offense is on fire.”

exception: playing juggernauts like kc

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

9 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Def played the way I expected 

like my formula said:

“I’ve always said 21 points allowed is our average.

24-40 if the offense doesn’t help. 

10-20 if the offense is on fire.”

exception: playing juggernauts like kc

So you expect the defense to be terrible every week ?

But also expect the offense to score 1 more point than the defense allows ? Great logic…