Raider Trade Deadline Talk

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, RaiderX said:

Would have been nice to get some LB or secondary help, but I guess Ziegler and co. wanna keep those draft picks and go the Patriot Way.

I just don't think there's anyone we could've added that would've significantly changed our outlook. Just keep the picks and build through the draft.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

I’m sorry but Pitt got William Jackson for a 6th rnd pick.... anyone not think he could A)help the secondary? And B) would be worth a damn 5th rounder? My answer is yes and yes. Period. 

I completely agree with the exception of his contract.  Is he worth $3.1 this year? Yes, the risk is minimal.  Next year however his cap hit is $12.75 and the dead cap is $9 million.  I do not think I would want to risk it and hope he gets back to his 2020 form.  Steelers are betting the can motivate him and/or it is a system issue.  I would not take that bet especially with what looks like our own issues in house.  Good bet for Pitt but bad for us.

• Like 1