Packers Trade For Nobody Day 557

MacReady

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

No. This is going to be forever now.

It's my duty to point out how badly Gute has ****ed up this WR core. You're starting to see the fallout of it this season. So I'm going to keep doing it. I know it annoys his fans on this site but not all heroes wear capes. You need me on this wall. 

Just now, Norm said:

The thing is, I would have been fine with trading for AJB and I sure af didn't want to draft Quay. But I just don't get the endless obsession of WE CHOULD HAVE SIGNED/WE COULD HAVE TRADED. ZOMG TRADEZZ AND FREEEE AGGENENTNTTTSSS

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kpk7geio5x5l9g2ou1

That and Brown's also gotta want to extend here. Just easier to be in "Madden mode" and assume that everything is created equal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

The thing is, I would have been fine with trading for AJB and I sure af didn't want to draft Quay. But I just don't get the endless obsession of WE CHOULD HAVE SIGNED/WE COULD HAVE TRADED. ZOMG TRADEZZ AND FREEEE AGGENENTNTTTSSS

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kpk7geio5x5l9g2ou1

I love the endless game of "Let's find the player who made a play on NFL Red Zone that we could have traded for!!!11!"

• Like 3

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

It's my duty to point out how badly Gute has ****ed up this WR core. You're starting to see the fallout of it this season. So I'm going to keep doing it. I know it annoys his fans on this site but not all heroes wear capes. You need me on this wall. 

You wanted to trade for WRs when we had Jennings, Nelson, Jones, Driver. GTFO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

See now you're just doing your thing where you over embellish about what we're talking about here so you can get some "likes" for being funny. 

dude, you ALWAYS want to trade for ****. You aren't wrong about WR now, it sucks *** and many people saw it coming and were hoping Watson could do some **** and Watkins and Cobb could kind of stay healthy. We could still have Adams and you would be talking about trading for WRs, guaranteed. We could have a top 5 passing offense, nothing stops you. It's just finally on your side. This isn't some funny hahaha joke I'm doing, this is what you do.