2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

Pelicans bench is so deep. Trey Murphy, Jose Alvarado, Naji Marshall Larry Nance and Dyson Daniels would be an okay starting 5 in the league I feel like, and that's our bench 😂

Dyson Daniels going to be a PROBLEM. First real NBA minutes and he's tasked to guard Luka and he holds his own. Dude is going to be an absolute menace defensively. 

2 hours ago, Kingram said:

Pelicans bench is so deep. Trey Murphy, Jose Alvarado, Naji Marshall Larry Nance and Dyson Daniels would be an okay starting 5 in the league I feel like, and that's our bench 😂

Dyson Daniels going to be a PROBLEM. First real NBA minutes and he's tasked to guard Luka and he holds his own. Dude is going to be an absolute menace defensively. 

That starting 5 would be a lottery team easily. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Kingram said:

Let's not overdo it. That would be by far the worst starting 5 in the league.

• Like 4

I don't think there's a single bench unit in the NBA that wouldn't be a lottery team as a starting 5, usually they're on the bench for a reason lol. Pels bench players are fantastic and know their roles, that doesn't work as well in a starting 5 where you need a little bit more. They do great at filling in games like last night and that's enough for me.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

In other news, it's a good thing Ben Simmons worked on his game during his absence.

LOL, not a good start at all for him but give him some time before judging him. The defense of the Nets overall has been so so so bad though and it should at the very least be closer to average.