2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

11 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I think Harden and his camp leaking this to get the Sixers to not low ball him in free agency, but imagine if the Rockets get Wemby and bring Harden back at PG.  Man oh man!

PG- Harden

SG- Green

SF- KJ Martin

PF- Jabari Smith

C- Wemby

Bench:

Porter Jr.

Eason

Sengun

Washington Jr.

Tate

Man oh man!

Uh, 35 wins maybe.

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

With Silas maybe lol.  That team winning 45 at the least year 1 with a better HC. 

I wouldn't count on Harden doing much next year if he gets paid and is playing with nothing but 23-and-under teammates.

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I think Harden and his camp leaking this to get the Sixers to not low ball him in free agency, but imagine if the Rockets get Wemby and bring Harden back at PG.  Man oh man!

PG- Harden

SG- Green

SF- KJ Martin

PF- Jabari Smith

C- Wemby

Bench:

Porter Jr.

Eason

Sengun

Washington Jr.

Tate

Man oh man!

meh jay z GIF

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

PG- Harden

SG- Green

SF- KJ Martin

PF- Jabari Smith

C- Wemby

Bench:

Porter Jr.

Eason

Sengun

Washington Jr.

Tate

Man oh man!

Old Harden isn't carrying a bunch of young guys anywhere anymore. They'd definitely improve a lot but there's nowhere to go but up at this point for the Rockets. Still not a playoff team but could definitely be a good, respected vet in the locker room and making them improve. 

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If Memphis losses this game after all that BS of them getting there revenge especially without Curry then they need to STFU forever until they actually accomplish something 

It's sometimes hard being a Grizzlies fan. They talk SO MUCH **** for having won 1 playoff series together.

• Like 1