Week 7 GDT: Kansas City Chiefs at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, sherm said:

No reason for Bosa to rush like that on 3rd and 20. This is why this team needed Trey Lance. It's the same ole same. If we can't run the ball this offense sucks

Running the ball hasn't been an issue. There's just something ineffable about the disjointed nature of this offense

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Running the ball hasn't been an issue. There's just something ineffable about the disjointed nature of this offense

If we can't run the ball with td at the end of drives. When we can pound the ball and keep it away from the other team we're good. If we don't get td by ground we're cooked.

Game ain’t over, but no matter how this turns out….

I said this I another thread and will stand by it. I’m not gonna expect much from this team until after the bye week, where we can get Armstead and Kinlaw back and hopefully be at full health. Also get McCaffrey more integrated into this offense 

our offense actually isn’t playing bad this game, just more of the same with missed opportunities and penalties.

the defense on the other hand, I don’t know what we are seeing right now.

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

If we can't run the ball with td at the end of drives. When we can pound the ball and keep it away from the other team we're good. If we don't get td by ground we're cooked.

I do agree with that. When we are in short field, if we can't run it in, we seem to really be struggling to finish

2 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Game ain’t over, but no matter how this turns out….

I said this I another thread and will stand by it. I’m not gonna expect much from this team until after the bye week, where we can get Armstead and Kinlaw back and hopefully be at full health. Also get McCaffrey more integrated into this offense 

our offense actually isn’t playing bad this game, just more of the same with missed opportunities and penalties.

the defense on the other hand, I don’t know what we are seeing right now.

While I agree with a good portion of what you are saying, including coming back from injury. Our offense is still having difficulty scoring points, esp in the second half. We are the worse in the NFL in second half scoring.