Jets WR Elijah Moore requests trade

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I can say with 100% confidence this would not be happening if Trevor Lawrence was a Jet. Those meaningless wins against the Rams and Browns in 2020 have cost the Jets Lawrence and now Moore. 

Tell me you know nothing about the Jets without telling me you knowing nothing about the Jets.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I can say with 100% confidence this would not be happening if Trevor Lawrence was a Jet. Those meaningless wins against the Rams and Browns in 2020 have cost the Jets Lawrence and now Moore. 

Why is that? Do you think the Jets offense a lot better than the Jags outside of QB?

42 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I know a ton about the Jets. I’m a staple on Jets Twitter. Yes I know they are dumb for not using Elijah in the slot more. 

We have a better player already in the slot.  Wilson is far more dynamic with the ball in his hands which is why he's in the slot.  If you are such a staple on Jets twitter then you would know that he played outside mostly last year as well with Berrios in the slot.  His positioning this year isn't much different than last year but go on tell me more.  Didn't hear any complaints last year.

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

We have a better player already in the slot.  Wilson is far more dynamic with the ball in his hands which is why he's in the slot.  If you are such a staple on Jets twitter then you would know that he played outside mostly last year as well with Berrios in the slot.  His positioning this year isn't much different than last year but go on tell me more.  Didn't hear any complaints last year.

Wilson should be on the outside. He can have just as much success there as the slot. Moore is a pure slot guy. The way the Jets have used Moore, they deserve to lose him. He will likely be an All Pro somewhere else.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Wilson should be on the outside. He can have just as much success there as the slot. Moore is a pure slot guy. The way the Jets have used Moore, they deserve to lose him. He will likely be an All Pro somewhere else.

Moore is not a slot guy only so just please stop with that.  He had zero complaints last year when they were losing and he was getting his playing outside.  

8 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Moore is not a slot guy only so just please stop with that.  He had zero complaints last year when they were losing and he was getting his playing outside.  

I guarantee you Moore’s play is wayyyy better in the slot. He’s not big enough for the outside all the time. 

22 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

GW hasn’t impressed me on the outside this year. His quickness & savvy route running is better utilized inside than out, at least for now. As nice as he is working the sideline at times, his inside game’s more developed than his outside at this point.

11 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

GW hasn’t impressed me on the outside this year. His quickness & savvy route running is better utilized inside than out, at least for now. As nice as he is working the sideline at times, his inside game’s more developed than his outside at this point.

GW would be better than EM on the outside by a considerable margin. Inside would lean GW but nearly a wash. 

They are just wasting Moore. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

GW would be better than EM on the outside by a considerable margin. Inside would lean GW but nearly a wash. 

They are just wasting Moore. 

Was mostly responding to this:

49 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wilson should be on the outside. He can have just as much success there as the slot. 

Wilson’s success has largely come inside, working against zone. Hasn’t really been much to suggest that he’d be just as good outside vs inside. 

Moore should be playing some more slot receiver. Like, a third of his routes are 9s, so I’m assuming they just want to use his speed to stretch the defense a little bit and keep them honest.

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I guarantee you Moore’s play is wayyyy better in the slot. He’s not big enough for the outside all the time. 

Last season by alignment:

• Slot: 25 tgts, 15 rec, 133 yds, 1 tds
  • Outside: 49 tgs, 29 rec, 405 yds, 4 tds