Jets WR Elijah Moore requests trade

RaidersAreOne

On 10/20/2022 at 8:03 PM, KhanYouDigIt said:

This is because of Zach Wilson.

Its because of the offense in general.

I'm not even defending Wilson (I said I would not unfairly criticize him to Jets fans after last week). I just think the offense focuses more on the run than anything else.

37 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He had 3 dropped INT’s. He certainly tried too lol

Well that's just not true.

Your obsession with the Jets is bizarre - Douglas needs to be fired, Wilson is soon to be a backup, Tyson Campbell > Sauce, the random Moore stuff here.

I mean, maybe you're right. Think I'm noticing a trend though. 

15 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

Well that's just not true.

Your obsession with the Jets is bizarre - Douglas needs to be fired, Wilson is soon to be a backup, Tyson Campbell > Sauce, the random Moore stuff here.

I mean, maybe you're right. Think I'm noticing a trend though. 

17-38 as GM, whiffed on most important position in sports with top 2 pick, Wilson sucks, and what am I wrong about with Moore? 

Moore is too talented to justify his lack of utilization, but it's not necessarily an alignment thing, which everyone wants to point to because the guy is 5'9.  

He's lining up in the slot at a near identical rate to last season ~30% - difference being, his usage in the offense has changes pretty significantly. He's running a go route 33% of the time, and is 7th in the league in YPT. He's being used as a vertical threat in an offense that isn't throwing much vertically, or much at all really.

Really strange/poor utilization for a guy who's clearly at his best leveraging quickness on sharp breaking routes and getting the ball in space. Don't blame him for being frustrated. But, demanding a trade at this point in his career, while the team is winning for the first time in a decade? Terrible, terrible look.