Time to Fire LaFleur, Gute, and Murphy And Burn The House Down

LLcheesehead12

7 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I'm not questioning anything that you posted....just asking a question.

Barry sucks, right?  I mean, he's horrible.

So what exactly happened last year when the D was pretty good despite not having Z and not having JA?

What changed?  OC's figure him out that quickly....again?  Players stop believing in the scheme?  Players like RD playing out of position?  Players regressing that much?  All the above?

His best game plans are against NFC W Contenders, the reason why Matt L should have considered him. 

He had struggles last year as well, for ex: @Vikes, @Ravens, home Browns etc. We were lucky to win 2 out of those 3 games last year. 

but the game plan against NFC W teams are excellent. 

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

30th in DVOA

But somehow seem better. Still, it's super disappointing.

I think part of it is that now that that stinko Amari Rodgers has been benched, Nixon is showing he can be a return threat.  Definitely better than what we've had recently.

New drafting philosophy and general management perfective is needed. Clean house, fulll-stop. In TT-we failed. 

Start the **** over, rip the bandaid off of this mess from the top down. This league is cyclical, you can build a team up from nothing if you have a GM and ownership group with a pair, it takes less than 3 years if you're aggressive and have a good finance guy/gal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laces Out said:

New drafting philosophy and general management perfective is needed. Clean house, fulll-stop. In TT-we failed. 

Start the **** over, rip the bandaid off of this mess from the top down. This league is cyclical, you can build a team up from nothing if you have a GM and ownership group with a pair, it takes less than 3 years if you're aggressive and have a good finance guy/gal. 

I mean, that's why every team does that, right?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I think part of it is that now that that stinko Amari Rodgers has been benched, Nixon is showing he can be a return threat.  Definitely better than what we've had recently.

That’s a long bench, stretching all the way to Houston. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Laces Out said:

This is a full proof system, just ask Bears and Browns

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 1:12 PM, Outpost31 said:

Special teams is a culture thing.

How many special teams coordinators has Belichick had? I’m genuinely asking, I could be wrong, but in Green Bay, there is a complacency problem.

Amari Rodgers would have been benched by 31 other teams in half the time. Same for Montgomery.

When players continue making mistakes and don’t get replaced, that breeds complacency.

It’s why we get better input by the Nixon and Douglas types than we do our own players, and then we re-sign them, and then that complacency sits in and then they’re worthless.

Just for the record, and only counting the years Bill has coached in NE:

Brad Seely: 2000-08. Left for Cleveland on a lateral move with the additional caveat of AHC(or so Wikipedia says)
Scott O'Brien: 2009-14. Retired and became a scout. (Fun Fact: He's a Wisconsin boy, even had a preseason with the Packers as a player in '79)
Joe Judge: 2014(assistant), 2015-18. Promoted directly to Head Coach with the Giants.
Ray Ventrone: 2015-17(assistant). Left for a Promotion with Indianapolis. Just barely removed from his playing career.
Cameron Achord: 2018-19(assistant), 2020-22
Troy Brown: 2020-22(Kick Returner Coach). Also the WR Coach. Yes, the actual player.
Joe Houston: 2020-22(assistant)

So, four ST coordinators and three other assistants in 23 years.

19 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Fire LaFleur today because he won't fire Joe Barry if he's allowed to stay.  And no don't go telling me the tank will be off if we do cuz it won't.  It will be on in even bigger force.  Fire them now and we'll get the 3rd overall pick guaranteed.

Lulz.  At least you're consistent.

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Bears are blanket covering Watson because they know there's no other receivers here capable of making plays and that LaFleur has a total garbage offense scheme.  Fire this whole clown show by game end.

Might as well contract them while they're at it.