Week 8: Titans @ Texans

TitanLegend

Not punting on his career but he has a long way to go. 

Feel like I'm watching Vince Young in his first start vs the Cowboys that year. 

Just no confidence in the ability to anything down the field. Outside of a very clear and defined read. 

Tanny will be back next year. 

Willis looks at best another full season away. 

We aren't doing him favors I feel. We need to do something that like crossers or something that is very basic and easy to build some throwing rhythm. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Just no confidence in the ability to anything down the field. Outside of a very clear and defined read. 

We aren't doing him favors I feel. We need to do something that like crossers or something that is very basic and easy to build some throwing rhythm. 

Nah, VY didn't look this lost. This is a different level of not ready.

And VY was such a weapon with his legs early on. Malik looks very pedestrian with his.

Edited by Mesa_Titan

I hope we see more of what we saw on that last drive. Feed Henry, give Malik a couple RPOs and screens, and 2 reads on dropbacks. If those 2 reads aren't there then tell him to run.

Don't have him keep running the same offense as Tannehill. Please.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yep. As the weeks go on, I appreciate Tannehill even more. QB play around the league is very mediocre. Tannehill isn’t going to win this team a SB unless everything is perfect(never will be with this team) but there is anyone better for the job right now. He’ll for sure be the QB next year unless we try to trade for someone or something.

Edited by ttitansfan4life