Eagles trade for DE Robert Quinn

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Fairly certain Robert Quinn won't be Triple teamed while on the field for the Eagles like he was as a Bear.

You guys will like having him. Just because he hasn’t gotten home this year doesn’t mean he hasn’t been on the edge all year, creating pressures and presence. I figure you’ll end up happy w the trade even if it had been a 3rd

14 hours ago, Ty21 said:

it’s going to be a rollercoaster year. BB actually seemed pretty nervous about this matchup and aggressively addressed what the bears offer in a press conference before the game, which I found funny. The patriots aren’t good though, so no team beating them should be considered an upset. The bears this year will be what I figured they’d be: what they always are. Bad enough one game to make you question why you even watch the sport, then overachievers. Incapable of being much better or worse than average. It would be the case whether the team was full of pro bowlers or UDFA’s. 

In other words we are going to get AGAIN... a middle of the 1st round pick. As I've been saying just like when Cubs old owner sold, he got a great GM, followed by a Great coach and changed the whole culture before Cubs won the WS. 

McCaskeys need to sell before I believe they will ever come close to a SB>

I like this trade even more today than I did yesterday. Sweat/Quinn/Reddick on the Edge means B Graham can basically rotate at 3T (Since Milton Williams hasn't developed), which is really where he tends to get sacks rather than pressures on obvious pass downs. I think we'll see Quinn and B Graham both benefit for this in regards to their sacks totals, but I wouldn't put it past Gannon to somehow screw this up either.
Right now It's looking like health is the only thing that could get in the way of the Eagles getting the #1 seed. And Howie probably ain't done. It could be black Monday before the Tuesday trade deadline after teams get done losing on Sunday. Howie might trade for DeAndre Swift or Stephon Gilmore or Roquan on Halloween. He's a loose cannon. Jag Josh Allen is probably off the table after trading for Quinn, but other than that, all bets are off as to what Howie might do over the next 4 days.

Edited by Jeezla