Week 7 GDT: Raiders vs Saints

NickButera

This is a game the O needs to win. We know that NO can score points with the best of them, but their D is incredibly weak. 
They will score on our D, we need at least 28 in this game. Long sustained drives to kill clock and keep our D healthy. 
We give up long drives, so need to give our D rest. 

Dont see a lot of punting in this game, so hopefully we win the turnover battle

Normally I hate playing teams getting the mini by week after a Thursday game. They have ahead 3-4 extra preparation as well time to get healthy 

However since Allen is an awful coach those extra 3 days probably meant nothing

We should out coach The Saints. Word from Saints fans is that Dennis Allen has been an uninspiring hire who does little to no coaching.  That alone makes us the favorite.

They have lots of injuries but some are returning 

Edited by bucksavage1
Needed to add more bashing Dennis Allen

16 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

This is a game the O needs to win. We know that NO can score points with the best of them, but their D is incredibly weak. 
They will score on our D, we need at least 28 in this game. Long sustained drives to kill clock and keep our D healthy. 
We give up long drives, so need to give our D rest. 

Dont see a lot of punting in this game, so hopefully we win the turnover battle

What happened to the defense last year same DC ol DA had them boys playing top notch 

3 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

What happened to the defense last year same DC ol DA had them boys playing top notch 

I literally was wondering the same thing. 
Havent watched much saints yet this year, I watched a bit of the seahwaks / saints game, and it just seemed like bad D all together there. 

I expect us to put up 30+. 
I dont care if its all jacobs, all defensive TDs, or STs. We need 30 at least to win. IMO

10 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I literally was wondering the same thing. 
Havent watched much saints yet this year, I watched a bit of the seahwaks / saints game, and it just seemed like bad D all together there. 

I expect us to put up 30+. 
I dont care if its all jacobs, all defensive TDs, or STs. We need 30 at least to win. IMO

Please cover Juwan Johnson as well  TE production as usual hurting the defense lol

• Like 1