2022 GDT 2-5 Steelers visit the 6-0 Eagles

Steeler Hitman

44 minutes ago, jebrick said:

When what we are currently showing, yes.  all depends on where the Steelers draft.  If they pick 7th I would like Skoronski  less then if they were picking 10-12

Skoronski going in the 1st would mean he fails at OT before going to OG. I think his bust status could matter on if the team that has him waits to move him if he doesn’t work at OT first. He’s a good example of the thinking though that a tactical LT can overcome physical shortcomings like Slater has. 

That’s why I not high on Moore. He flaps some in his drops. Elbows get wide, in his heels too much in drops, doesn’t really set up the edge to play into what he wants a move to be. I’ll give Chucks credit in that he can get an edge guy to split right back into him, or try to convert speed to power to end up in the dirt. 

I don't even want to target a position in R1. The team is bad. They need talent at every level. If that's a pass rusher, I go pass rusher. DL? Go DL. Corner? Tackle?

I mean, if Micah Parsons 2.0 is sitting there I'm taking him regardless of any perceived need. I'd hate to see it be a WR, but I wouldn't complain if that's just the top guy on the board. Team is getting in trouble reaching for need over talent. They aren't a Super Bowl team one guy away from competing. There isn't any area of the team performing well enough to where you'd say that's a strength right now. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

I don't even want to target a position in R1. The team is bad. They need talent at every level. If that's a pass rusher, I go pass rusher. DL? Go DL. Corner? Tackle?

I mean, if Micah Parsons 2.0 is sitting there I'm taking him regardless of any perceived need. I'd hate to see it be a WR, but I wouldn't complain if that's just the top guy on the board. Team is getting in trouble reaching for need over talent. They aren't a Super Bowl team one guy away from competing. There isn't any area of the team performing well enough to where you'd say that's a strength right now. 

Pretty much this…save for Rb/QB/FS/probsbly TE any position is fair game.

1 minute ago, AFF said:

Just stating my opinion…

I know.  Just stating I haven’t really seen anyone locked into a certain position based on commentary.  I think front 7 and LT/OG will be talked about a lot because this is a decent draft early for those positions.