2022 GDT 2-5 Steelers visit the 6-0 Eagles

Steeler Hitman

Philadelphia-Eagles-vs.-Pittsburgh-Steel

All time Series History: Eagles lead 48-29-3, Not including the Stealgles.

Last Meeting won by Steelers in Pittsburgh 38-29.

Steelers last won a game in Philly 10/24/1965? With the way we have been playing we may have to wait some time before that changes. 

j3z2zgddas8m3rfccg2o.jpg

The secondary will need to play a solid game, but the run defense will be tested as well.

15312370-850x560.jpeg

The Eagles OL is one of the best in the NFL. 

Bully-Beatdown.jpg

The Steelers are going to be hard pressed just trying to keep this from being an absolute beatdown.

Quinn should help the pass rush if he plays in this game. The OL will be tested in this game.

I expect a loss of 20+ and some of our points might be in garbage time.  This will be similar, but not as severe at the buffalo game. I still expect Kenny to make some nice plays  and get some TD's, but our defence won't handle the Eagles offence at all. 

This game will be one where the coaches can evaluate the players they have . Of course, the coaches naturally won't consider their schemes as a reason for such a loss

I personally just look forward to the post-game where people who have been wrong about just about everything Steelers related come in after watching the all-22 (which they don't get paid to do) to try and give me specific reasons why the Canada offense is bland and predictable while also being incredibly limited. Obviously. I mean, any sports fan who has been watching the sport for even a few weeks could pretty much sit there and notice that they seem to run the same patterns to the same spots of the field and that unlike when you watch just about any other team in the league, defenders never seem to take false steps or be even remotely confused as to what's coming, seemingly always in the right positions to make plays before the ball is snapped...but I really look forward to those in-depth break downs to tell me what I already knew.

They're predictive power is terrible, but I know these guys know things! I'm pretty sure one of them even coached his local high school team at one point!

I think we’re in for another type of the long games we need as a franchise. Philly is strong everywhere we are weak. They run the ball well, stop the run well, create turnovers well. 

But. I think Khan needs that from an overall franchise assessment standpoint. Philly is well constructed and balanced top to bottom. 

1 minute ago, AFF said:

I hope they lose badly…maybe get some good plays outta Pickett/Pickens and the rest but still lose by 17+…fire Canada and maintain a top 10 draft pick for next year.

I don’t think they will have a good game. Slay is playing at an all-pro level and Bradberry is playing at a high level too. It needs to be a Claymuth (Claypool/Freiermuth) kinda game TBH. 

I keep having this feeling that this will be one of those terminally ill rally days. We actually look coherent as an offense and explode for 17 28 points in a win and take two weeks off feeling like things finally clicked (like Tomlin and Canada keep saying they are waiting for...)

...Only to come back from bye and score 3 points in a loss at home to the Saints.