GDT Week 8 TNF Edition: The GOAT vs. Ryan Succop

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

All about draining the clock I think. 

That far into the redzone? Earlier on yes, but Julio pretty much walked in with the amount of space and momentum he had driving into contact. 

Meh. Good win for the team. Hopefully having so much time off in the coming three weeks gets them helathy.

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

Notable how silent a certain vocal group is in this thread is after those last two drives.

YO, where's CuckSmith and AFlockOfSeahawksFan?

I want to see pages of posts about how EDC/Harbs/Lamar need to get kicked out of town and then debate the intricacies of what clutch is.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Lamar and the offense came out of the half completely dialed in. Doesn't matter that we have no skill players other than Lamar. That's what we've been waiting to see.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

YO, where's CuckSmith and AFlockOfSeahawksFan?

I want to see pages of posts about how EDC/Harbs/Lamar need to get kicked out of town and then debate the intricacies of what clutch is.

I had to go make dinner at halftime so I've been eating dinner with my family lol

I mean yeah you summed it up well, whatever adjustments they made at halftime should've been waht we were doing the whole game. Lamar was on the move, the playcalling was a lot more creative and Lamar straight up stepped up. And the defense continued to be lock down.

I have no complaints in that second half.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I had to go make dinner at halftime so I've been eating dinner with my family lol

I mean yeah you summed it up well, whatever adjustments they made at halftime should've been waht we were doing the whole game. Lamar was on the move, the playcalling was a lot more creative and Lamar straight up stepped up. And the defense continued to be lock down.

I have no complaints in that second half.

Nice... killing with kindness

• Like 1