Dan Snyder Is Selling the Washington Franchise

MKnight82

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This should all be over with now. Just let it be done Dan. 

Now Bezos has his target number. He can up his game with a $6.2 B bid ! Amazing how a miserable extra $200 mill can sound like chump change !

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don't think Bezos is in on the team. 

Ahh, fooled you did he !? ha.. IDK, maybe you're right but if he wants a seat at the table, it's Thanksgiving. Teams for sale don't happen often . 

• Like 2

Why do people care so much about Bezos?  I understood it when people thought that Snyder would only accept a huge offer and so you want the big money guy, but there appears to be multiple reasonable offers.  So again I ask, who cares if that is Bezos?  Honestly Bezos is kind of a huge douchebag. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Why do people care so much about Bezos?  I understood it when people thought that Snyder would only accept a huge offer and so you want the big money guy, but there appears to be multiple reasonable offers.  So again I ask, who cares if that is Bezos?  Honestly Bezos is kind of a huge douchebag. 

He's the one with the $$$$$$$$$$. Spare no expense. Sugar Daddy, Daddy Warbucks ! 

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Because he's the man with the cash flow to get us a new stadium, change our god awful name (again), get free agents in here, hire good/great coaches/staff & probably get us primetime televised Amazon Prime Thursday Night football.

That's why...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Because he's the man with the cash flow to get us a new stadium, change our god awful name (again), get free agents in here, hire good/great coaches/staff & probably get us primetime televised Amazon Prime Thursday Night football.

That's why...

Sounds like Dan Snyder in 1999 tbh. They key for our next owner is to listen to & do what the football people he hires want to do & let them build the team & stay out of it. This is what Jack Kent Cooke did & why we were successful in the 70s, 80s & early 90s. We just need Harris & co. or whomever to stroke those checks for players that the FO/HC want. 

The next Owner’s biggest job is cultivating relationships with local & state/district politicians to get a new state of the art stadium.