Dan Snyder Is Selling the Washington Franchise

MKnight82

On 3/9/2023 at 12:36 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Let's get this over with already.

Yes please.

I sure hope when the big media cycle starts next week, new league year and all, there is still crickets about snyder from the media and the various grandstanding prosecutors' offices until the deal is done.  Then if the media and the lawyers still care, they can do all the attacking they want.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/11/report-nfl-lacks-the-votes-to-push-daniel-snyder-out/

This is not good. Other owners won't force him out for fear that their ugly deeds could cost them too. The corrupt protects the corrupt. 

Hopefully, that doesn't need to happen. Here my thing though, what's the other option? Snyder can't repay back the loan he took out & no  local govt wants to build a new stadium w/ him so, the other owners have to get him out so they can make $ off the DC team again & get a new stadium in the DC AREA.

Edited by turtle28

28 minutes ago, daskins said:

So you're saying there's a chance...

Wow, gotta be some serious interest there . This really ramps things up it seems. I hadn't linked the D Payne signing but it may be connected though hard to believe. 

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Anybody else starting to get worried with the lack of info lol

Actually the opposite. Usually Dan likes to spill all these conflicting reports. I think no news is actually good news. But maybe because I’m scared with Snyder’s syndrome where you just know the next report could range from we can’t spell our name or city too Jimmy Hoffa was unearthed outside of Snyder’s home with a complete set of dental records 🤣🤣🤣