Week 9 Thread: Vikings at Washington - The One Where Snyder Sells

MikeT14

Call for Wentz all you want but the team was lifeless with him starting and staring 1-5 down the barrel if not for the Bears coaching staff being dumber than ours. So yeah, he’s big and throws far. Put him in so we can go back to losing and give away a high second round pick. Sounds like a good idea to me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Call for Wentz all you want but the team was lifeless with him starting and staring 1-5 down the barrel if not for the Bears coaching staff being dumber than ours. So yeah, he’s big and throws far. Put him in so we can go back to losing and give away a high second round pick. Sounds like a good idea to me. 

Maybe we can just play with no QBs. I’d rather see Amari Rodger back there taking direct snaps all game or Logan Thomas than to watch Heinicke or Wentz make different mistakes but still mistakes that lose us winnable games. 😂 

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Maybe we can just play with no QBs. I’d rather see Amari Rodger back there taking direct snaps all game or Logan Thomas than to watch Heinicke or Wentz make different mistakes but still mistakes that lose us winnable games. 😂 

Heinecke was fine. Turner just flat out refusing to run the ball in the second half was just asinine. You can't keep asking a 5'10 QB to sit in the pocket and pick a defense apart. Move the pocket and get him on the run. The guy has wheels and it should be a part of the game plan to use that but instead we treat him like he's Dan Marino. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Heinecke was fine. Turner just flat out refusing to run the ball in the second half was just asinine. You can't keep asking a 5'10 QB to sit in the pocket and pick a defense apart. Move the pocket and get him on the run. The guy has wheels and it should be a part of the game plan to use that but instead we treat him like he's Dan Marino. 

True